Employment Law Attorneys
At Wimberly Lawson, our employment law attorneys represent our corporate clients in the all aspects of state and federal employment law. Our lawyers regularly advise employers and human resources managers on how to develop policies and manage employment practices in compliance with the evolving employment laws and regulations.
The employment law attorneys of Wimberly Lawson assist employers with the handling of the following employment law matters:
- Federal Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Charges – State Human Rights Commission Charges
- Title VII Litigation
- Wrongful Discharge
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Insurance Defense, Coverage and Declaratory Action
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP Proceedings)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Federal and State Mediation
- Retaliatory Discharge
- Statutory Exceptions to At-Will Employment
- Public Policy Exceptions to At-Will Employment
- Separation, Release and Waiver Agreements
- Affirmative Action Plans
The employment law attorneys of Wimberly Lawson can assist you in devising solutions to employment problems that affect the efficiency and productivity of your workforce. We draft and review employee handbooks, negotiate executive compensation and other employment contracts, as well as litigate discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuits.
Wimberly Lawson represents the best interests of employers throughout the United States, including Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi and California. Our lawyers take a preventative approach to employment law, helping companies to avoid litigation and increase profitability.
To schedule an appointment to speak with one of our experienced employment law attorneys, contact the law office of Wimberly Lawson.