Human Resource Law Attorneys
At Wimberly Lawson, our human resource attorneys offer consultation and litigation services to human resource managers largely in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Mississippi. Our lawyers review corporate policies and handbooks to ensure they are in compliance with current employment laws. These reviews both maximize the impact of your employment program, as well as prevent costly and unnecessary litigation.
The human resource law attorneys of Wimberly Lawson provide legal advice to HR managers on the following topics:
- Affirmative Action Programs and Policies
- Employee Handbooks
- Defense of Management and Litigation Avoidance
- Development of Appropriate Personnel Forms and Practices
- Employee and Supervisory Opinion Surveys
- Employment Law Training Sessions – State & Federal
- Executive Compensation
- Federal Contractors’ Labor Provisions and Responsibilities
- Government Contract Wage Law
- Human Resources Compliance Audits (Wage and Hour, EEOC, OSHA, ADA, Family Medical Leave, etc.)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Practices and Problems
- Personnel Systems Design and Review
- Plant Closing Law
- Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Law and Policies
- Supervisory and Management Leadership Training
- Unemployment Compensation
The human resource attorneys of Wimberly Lawson employ the firm’s preventative and cost-effective methods when evaluating our clients’ human resource policies. By helping clients avoid costly litigation, our lawyers improve the profitability of their business.
Contact the lawyers of Wimberly Lawson Wright Daves & Jones, PLLC today to schedule a review of your company’s human resource benefits and policies.